Electrical panels with variable speed drives
speed for water pumps
Autómex’s constant pressure system panels provide reliability in operation and guarantee excellent control and protection of the pumps, saving energy and with less downtime for the user.
Its main features are:
- Saving energy consumption by eliminating the start-up peak
- Specialized software for constant pressure application.
- Sleep booster function – Tank filling to maintain pressure.
- Protection of pipelines in the absence of light with soft start.
- Reduced mechanical wear of the pump by progressive start-up.
- Pump rotation and back-up system according to need
- Dry running protection of pumps
- Pump demand addition function
- Continuous system monitoring
ATX electrical panels for constant pressure systems with variable speed drives with vector technology and a PLC as system master in charge of the management and operation of the pumping system. The control of the drives is done through Modbuss RS435 communication protocol, generating a reliable and stable communication loop. The PLC allows easy integration of special functions and motor control monitoring facilities.
Drinking water 100% constant
Advantages of display board and InomaxTech drives
- Reduced start-up time: The number of parameters entered in the drive is reduced.
- Easy programming: Eas ier configuration due to on-screen parameter entry
- Practical settings: Visualization of the applied settings
- Fault monitoring: Fault and alarm logging
- Fast communication: Increased data transfer speed
- Operating data: Display of variables on screen (pressure, frequency, current, status of storage tanks).
- Tailored to the user: User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Increased security: Possibility of locking the configurations by means of a user password.
- Reduced wiring: Fewer door elements,
decreasing wired logic
- Best Aesthetics: Simply, ATX Boards
The PLC is the master
A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is an electronic device used in industrial automation to control and monitor the operation of systems and processes. PLCs are used in a wide variety of applications, such as manufacturing, mining, energy, transportation, among others.
PLCs are designed to be programmed and controlled automatically through a specific programming language. These devices typically include components such as digital inputs and outputs, relays, timers, counters and comparators, which allow control and monitoring of system operation.
Remote monitoring in electrical panels is a technique used to control and supervise the operation of electrical panels remotely, i.e. from a location other than the location of the panel. This technique is based on the use of monitoring and communication devices that allow the collection and transmission of information on the operation of the board to a centralized platform.
Remote monitoring in electrical panels allows companies to have a real-time view of the operation of their electrical panels, allowing them to detect problems and failures in a timely manner and take measures to correct them before power outages or interruptions occur.
To carry out remote monitoring in electrical panels, it is necessary to install monitoring devices in the panel that collect and transmit the information to a centralized platform. These devices typically include sensors, gauges and other components that allow the collection and transmission of data on the operation of the board.