Petroleum electrical panels and switchgear
INOMAXtech ACS580/880 Variable Speed Drives (VSD)
ACS880 offers an unmatched combination of integrated features to give you optimal production control.
Inomaxtech AFE Regenerative Variable Speed Drives
Additional benefits for users of inomaxtech’s regenerative variable speed drives include inherent reliability, compactness and ease of serviceability/maintenance due to the modularity of the unit, a module can be replaced in just 20 minutes.
In addition, inomaxtech’s regenerative drive can be offered in flexible, customized solutions to suit indoor and outdoor applications. The Inomaxtech regenerative drive clearly demonstrates why it is rapidly being adopted for a host of applications in the oil and gas industry, pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved.
Electrical panels and switchgear for oil field surface applications
The Oil & Gas industry is going through a process where unstable prices are the order of the day, causing its operation to be affected by higher investment costs and lower income.
For this reason, the need to use equipment that optimizes the extraction, treatment, transportation and other processes of crude oil is a latent need, creating a continuous process of reengineering that protects the environment, communities and organizations.
Within this scope, Autómex SAS becomes the strategic ally to develop solutions in automated panels and cells for the different parts of the process such as initial crude oil pumping stations, mechanical pumping systems, ESP pumping systems, pipeline pumping, water injection, crude oil transfer, loading docks, crude oil storage, water discharge, fuel terminals, chemical injection and dosing, grease and oil processing, oil and grease storage, water discharge, fuel terminals, chemical injection and dosing, oil and grease processing, oil and gas processing, oil and grease storage and chemical dosing, Crude Oil Transfer, Loading Docks, Crude Oil Storage, Water Discharge, Fuel Terminals, Chemical Injection and Dosing, Fats and Oils Processing, Fire Fighting Networks, Compressor Plants, Hydrocracking and Hydrotreating, Gas Processing, Refineries, rehabilitation and maintenance processes, etc.
Types of Boards
- Initial crude oil pumping boards with variators
- Process Pump Drive Boards (Positive Displacement, Vane, Centrifugal, Multistage)
- Triplex pump panels,
- Boards for dosing skids
- Variable speed drive panels for mechanical pumping BM
- Power distribution boards
Classified areas where they are used:
- Class I Div. 1 and 2, Groups C, D
- Class II Div. 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III Div. 1 y 2
- Automated panels with Siemens S7-400 PLCs redundant Hot & Stand By
- Monitoring panels with S7-1200 or S7-1500 PLCs with communication protocol
- Power and control integration boards with variable speed drives and PLCs
- Automated panels with PLC and remote monitoring via cable or Sim Card
- Web server monitoring platform and mobile App
- Development of HMI displays and mimics for visualization via app